Wedding Marquee Hire
Over the past 10 years, we have offered lots of different styles & variations of tents. Using our wealth of knowledge & expertise, we have perfected our craft and are now excited to offer our clearspan wedding marquee. This structure allows us to offer many different additions and we can build toilet, catering & entrance areas to create your dream wedding space.
Structurally (don’t yawn) we have chosen an extremely strong frame marquee with 3m wide bays (distance between uprights of frame) and 2.4m leg height (height of sidewalls) this is far larger than standard marquees so it will give you a fuller and less interrupted view of your chosen spot. Additionally, these frame marquees allow us the fit clear roof sections – which looks amazing! These marquees also have no main poles and can be built on hardstanding/tarmac etc and can be fitted with a steel subframe suspended floor which means that we can level any surface!
These are all very important points when comparing types of marquees and company to company.
We have our 15m wide Clearspan marquee which is available at our permanent venue Dalswinton Estate, in Dumfries, April-October every year. Even if you are not considering this as a venue, it is a good opportunity to see a marquee of ours in person when planning your marquee event elsewhere.
Frame Marquee Features – External
- Clear Roofs
- Overhanging Entrance
- Glass Sides
- Separate Event Spaces
Frame Marquee Features – Internal
- Strong roof beams for hanging installations!
- Create amazing focal points that are perfect for dressing up with flowers and fairy lights!
- Floral rings/long trusses over tables, hanging chairs…
- Internal Roof and wall Linings
- Flooring options
- Woven matted floor (or on top of wooden floor)
- Interlocking wooden flooring
- Raised wooden flooring system
- Option to add carpet on top of wooden floor (colour of choice)